AWU2UDDF v1.2 (Apple Watch Ultra to UDDF dive exporter) released

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OrcasC205

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Everybody. Just a note that the next release of AWU2UDDF has been released on the Apple App Store. Notable new features are:

1) Additional information on the dive export screen for people that would like to manually enter dive data in another log.
2) The ability to filter the list of dives based on dive time, depth or date range.
3) A settings page to set the filter thresholds and you choice of units for the dive summary.
4) A setting for whether you want to export water temperature information -- useful if you wear your watch under your drysuit.

Many thanks for the help I received from some other developers that contributed code to the projects.

Hey @OrcasC205. Been halving some issues with AWU2UDDF crashing when loading dives which happens every time. It's not consistent about how many dives it loads before crashing out, but usually when it hits 140+. Any ideas?

Hey @OrcasC205. Been halving some issues with AWU2UDDF crashing when loading dives which happens every time. It's not consistent about how many dives it loads before crashing out, but usually when it hits 140+. Any ideas?
I have had other reports of that too recently. I have some ideas on how to scope down the number of dives it is trying to load out of HealthKit, but have not had a chance to work on it yet due to being on a dive vacation to Thailand right now. I'm intending to figure it out once I am home later this month.

Can you DM me with the particulars of what IOS version you are running, your phone model, etc.?

I have had other reports of that too recently. I have some ideas on how to scope down the number of dives it is trying to load out of HealthKit, but have not had a chance to work on it yet due to being on a dive vacation to Thailand right now. I'm intending to figure it out once I am home later this month.

Can you DM me with the particulars of what IOS version you are running, your phone model, etc.?
Yep, will send you the details. Hope the holiday is amazing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom