Babies, Babies, and more babies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

She is too cute!!! Congratulations again, and I am so thankful that you are all healthy and home!!

Is it my turn yet? :D

Kris

KBulla:
She is too cute!!! Congratulations again, and I am so thankful that you are all healthy and home!!

Kris

Dear Drake,

OLLY, OLLY, OXEN FREE!!

COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE!!

:D

KBulla:

Kris

I am just so very thankful I had you to lean on.. Thank you so much Kris for never minding all those phone calls asking "Now what do I dooooo?" You will never know how much just hearing you tell me "all is well" helped me.. I wish I could be there to see Drake enter into this world (on his own time not yours or Sam's :wink: )... Love ya chick.... And YES!!! It's your turn!

she's lovely, vickie. i'm so happy for you all.

Congratulations, Vickie! :hugs:
I can definitely see her daddy in her facial features.

After reading through this thread and the other one on KBulla, I am so happy for the little ones that have arrived and still praying for those coming.

Congratualtions!!

While I loved that time in my families life, I am very happy now to be at the point of ushering in grandchildren into my family! Only got one so far though!!

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom