Back for a visit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeFerrara

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I don't know if any of the "old timers" are still here but, please say "Hi".

I stopped in because I received an email that I had a PM from a member here but the system can't find the PM. A search on the members name doesn't come up with anything. It seems a little strange but as long as I was here I thought I'd say "Hi" and see who was still here.

Yeah they were passed it

There’s a blast from the past! Hi Mike! Welcome back.

You joined in 2002--wow! Welcome back.

Which old timers were you wondering about?
Several have past away in the last few years.
Just a few off the top of my head Rick Murcheson (sp?), UnclePug, Walter, Dee, snowbear, Oring, divesherpa...the list goes on I guess.

Just a few off the top of my head Rick Murcheson (sp?), UnclePug, Walter, Dee, snowbear, Oring, divesherpa...the list goes on I guess.
I haven’t seen any of those around in a long time, unless maybe they hang out in the pub?
As you might have heard we lost TS&M, Sam Miller, Lowviz, Couv, Bryan Pennington, and maybe a few more that I can’t think of right now. It’s been a tough last few years.
But pretty much all the same stuff being discussed over and over and over and over……nothing much changes except our age.

Hi everybody. Not "back" exactly. Like I said I stopped in because of that email. The reason I haven't been around health issued forced me to give up diving. That doesn't leave much to talk about on a diving forum. Oh, well life goes on.
I haven’t seen any of those around in a long time, unless maybe they hang out in the pub?
As you might have heard we lost TS&M, Sam Miller, Lowviz, Couv, Bryan Pennington, and maybe a few more that I can’t think of right now. It’s been a tough last few years.
But pretty much all the same stuff being discussed over and over and over and over……nothing much changes except our age.
I hadn't heard about those lost. Thanks.

Dayum! It's good ol' Mike! Sorry to hear about your health. Have you replaced diving with another hobby?

Back
Top Bottom