Back from Corsica !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohhhhhhhhhh! *slaps own forehead* I've seen one of those before! We call it a "sun fish"!

And here I thought "moon fish" was some kind of "swim by diver flashing"!

*snicker*

sachar once bubbled...
hope the "smile and nodding" tactic rescue me when french needs to be spoken

It will. With me, at least. Depends on how beautiful the smile is. :wink:

Report coming sooooooon, promise :)

welcome back amanda, your presence has been sorely missed around here!

Welcome back Amanda! :)

I was actually wondering what happened to you the other day. I'm glad you had a good time. I look forward to reading the report!

Amanda once bubbled...
Hi to all!

I'm back... Too tired right now to tell you ALL about my trip, but don't worry, I'll write a report ! Anyway, it was GREAT, the diving was excellent (I even saw a moonfish, dolphins, a 2 meters-long murray eel,can you believe that ??) and my "hostessing" job was greatly appreciated, even though I didn't use the striptease technique :wink: .

Glad to be back, and Oh my God, could someone please give me a short "resume" of what has been said here in tha last 45 days ? I think I could spends dayx and days reading the board...

See you soon then !! Cheers -

Hi, welcome back. I was wondering what happened to you. Even the people you least expect miss you when you're gone. :)

R..

Amanda once bubbled...
This is a moonfish, you perverts... :eek:ut:

In English this fish is call an "ocean sunfish" or a "mola mola" and they can become impressively huge.

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom