back office utila dive opt experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtyspider:
U live in siguatepeque The best weather in whole honduras is found there my sincere envy.

Siguatepeque sucks lately. For the past few years it's been hotter than usual during the wet season, wet season has been having less rain. The dry season has been cooler than normal and the air is terribly polluted. The hills are being stripped of trees faster than they can reforest. I wager withing a decade, this area will be a desert in it's climate

mtyspider:
Now the "mañana" u guys now why is so popular cause in honduras actually u can do things mañana (tomorrow)not everything has to be on time.

When it comes to found that's true no restaurant in honduras will try to please u. they will give u the food just as they prepare it if u ask for changes forget it ,they will tell ya sure. but when the food comes to u is the same way they did it.

as for well cooked ,mediun rare, forget everything is burned chrisp.

Welcome Spyder, and please continue to contribute. Your post made me smile and laugh! :crafty:

RoatanMan thsxs fro your warm welcome,I just figured oue why u had such a great laugh with my post.I had so many typo's that i couldn't believe it.

I'm heading to roatan next jun 17 and utila on the 24 for a long waited deserved vacations which i plan to spend underwater as much as the table permit me to.

Back
Top Bottom