Back Plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, it looks exactly like the Dive Rite plate that's hanging in my garage ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

jagfish:
Hey Morg
Haven't seen any posts from you in a long time. You know I have seen a thread or two in the last months on people making thier own backplates, but I can't recall the thread names. I do recall, however, that the maker was using a huge bending press to make teh channel and get the angles and it did not seem in any way like something that could be done at home (my home anyway).

So are you in Thailand now?
NA !!

Yeh I've not been posting here for a little while due to the fact that I've been getting wet alot more and enjoying the fact that the water is clearing up and getting less packed with training schools and summer divers
I've also been out trying the new custom dry suit :eyebrow: , MAN I like otter suits!!!!

The back plate is something that I've been looking at doing for a while however "most" seem either to homemade or of a design that doesn't fit my needs.

Thought I'd post in this area due to the slightly more serious replys and less "cyber-divers"

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom