bad air?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[jbd Can you explain this a little more thoroughly]

This is what I have allways been told if it is a fact or not that is not for me to decied. I am not a doctor.

If you hold your breath and rise 6' would you not agree you could cause damage to yourself ? Now if you are head down and turn up right fast you could cause the same damage I think or have been told. Thats it thats all. As for the heart air is everywhere in your body at any given point. It does pass through the heart but it circulates all around.

As a farm diver I would go feet first then turn upside down and collect the morts then turn back up right and head on up. I did that a lot and got many headaches and when I no longer did it that way the headaches stopped. And when I asked a doc about it he was convinced that the head aches came from heads down divivng. He is a diving doc so I did listen to him. People have bent over to tie up a shoe lace and stood up fast and drop over from a blood vessel that poped in the brain.

Cheers
:sunny Derek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom