Bad LDS Experience.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Groupon just sells discount coupons for any type of business that wants to advertise that way. They have nothing to do with what happens after that. Everything the OP said was the fault of the LDS.

Yes, and to be fair, I have found some really amazing deals off of groupon.com $99 5 window, quality tint anyone?

---------- Post added ----------

Well, I have actually heard worse stories about the owner himself. There is a review for the place on G+, talks about the guy yelling at people and being extremely rude. There are a couple good guys...they seemed good, but its a lot of the younger guys that dont seem to give a crap.

True. And that's what I mean by "most likely". Sometimes there just isn't getting through to these people, even at the top. In those situations, I skip that step no problem.

I wouldn't do business with an LDS like that.

I tip DM's on boat trips when they do something for me like guide dives, handle my camera, fins etc. I have not tipped during classes because the activity they do in the class is integral to the class that I already paid for and is not an "extra" service in my mind. Maybe iI am wrong but I figure a DM helping in class is part of his training or apprenticeship that they have chosen to pursue.

I wouldn't be happy if I took a class and I was constantly bombarded for tips. I'd rather they just quote me a higher price and let me decide to pay that or not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom