Bahamas cave diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to go there, and I probably will at some point.
But from France flights are cheaper to Mexico, living costs also, and as already said before, diving cost will be much less.
Moreover, I love diving solo, even if I allways go to Tulum with friends.

And the last reason is that I don't know how much better it would be compare to already amazing Mexico:
Either it is not so much better, and then money-wise it would be a waste to go there.
Either it is much better, but then if I go there to soon, it will spoil my reccuring holidays opportunities in Mexico.

---------- Post added April 12th, 2015 at 02:45 PM ----------

I'd like to go there, and I probably will at some point.
But from France flights are cheaper to Mexico, living costs also, and as already said before, diving cost will be much less.
Moreover, I love diving solo, even if I always go to Tulum with friends.

And the last reason is that I don't know how much better it would be compare to already amazing Mexico:
Either it is not so much better, and then money-wise it would be a waste to go there.
Either it is much better, but then if I go there to soon, it will spoil my reccuring holidays opportunities in Mexico.

Now, I have no idea if Brian has group rates, and I am certainly not going to speak for him on this issue. If you really want to explore those caves--and every cave diver should--why not get together with some freinds and see if group discounts are available?

He'll only take two people max...but the rate is better. He provides "full service," like carrying your tanks, and in the three times I've been there, it is like an advanced sidemount class, complete with hints and gear config/reconfig if needed, etc. Yeah, it it expensive, and worth every penny to me. It is like wallowing in your bucket list.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom