Bali trip advice - December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there , I am wayan darta from padangbai bali dive,I can take care of you if you would like to stay and diving in padangbai. I can arange you the hotel like wath you need.You told me you dont like to dive with many divers ,Its me !!! Padangbai bali dive is the dive shop you are looking for.If you dont mind please email me to :darta_bali@yahoo.com
I am very happy to give you offers than.What ever you need we have.
Dont be hesitate I will take care on my hand.
Cheers
Darta wayan /padangbai bali dive

---------- Post added March 10th, 2015 at 01:13 PM ----------

Hi there , I am wayan darta from padangbai bali dive,I can take care of you if you would like to stay and diving in padangbai. I can arange you the hotel like wath you need.You told me you dont like to dive with many divers ,Its me !!! Padangbai bali dive is the dive shop you are looking for.If you dont mind please email me to darta_bali@yahoo.com
Cheers

---------- Post added March 10th, 2015 at 01:13 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Hi there , I am wayan darta from padangbai bali dive,I can take care of you if you would like to stay and diving in padangbai. I can arange you the hotel like wath you need.You told me you dont like to dive with many divers ,Its me !!! Padangbai bali dive is the dive shop you are looking for.If you dont mind please email me to darta_bali@yahoo.com
Cheers

Hi Wayan

I was already in Bali in December. Had a lovely time diving in Padang Bai. Unfortunately near the end of my trip, in Lembeh, I suffered a pneumothorax so looks like my diving days are over.

h20_kat, sorry to hear you had a pneumothorax. I hope it was not a bad one and you are recovering well.
I'd like to hear what happened. Could you please send me a private message and explain this to me further.

Take good care & I hope we get to dive together again soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom