Barbados July 23-31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always dive with Barbados Ltd...owned by John Moore. He is on here as Sculpin but I really dont know if he is still operating. Give him a yell.

While I am not wild about HighTide, but they do a turtle tagging dive with the local university students and it is interesting to observe.

Where are you planning to stay while there????

Staying at Silver Point in Christ Church. Thanks for the info, I read your previous posts very helpful!

Man. your time is getting close. I am soooooo envious. Dont forget to do Carlisle Bay. A great shore dive,

We just got back from Barbados last week, but haven't had a chance to file a full trip report. We dove with Eco Dive Barbados and really enjoyed the experience. They are out of Bridgetown and run a 6-pack boat. I second Rich's recommendation of Carlisle Bay. There is a really nice variety of life in that area along several wrecks. If you like to take UW photos, Carlisle Bay is really nice.
We also dove several other sites further east along the southern coast. I think that 'Pieces of Eight' and Friars Craig were some dive sites there. We saw a number of sea turtles in those areas.
We'll get a proper trip report put together at some point.
Enjoy your trip!
-Greg

Glad you had a good time. Cant wait for the trip report'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom