Bare drysuits vs. USIA drysuits

Which would you buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USIA:
I appreciate the nice comments, although I would like to correct one thing. We do offer warranty service no matter where you live. If you don't have a dealer near by, you can send your suit directly back to USIA. If you live in an area where we have a lot of dealers, like in the Pacific Northwest or in Southern Cal, then we would require you to go through a Authorized dealer. You can also purchase a USIA suit directly through USIA if you do not have a dealer within 100 miles. Many times we will direct you to a dealer because you may save a little money.
Hi Jerry,
Thanks for clarification.
But that was what I meant really. No “local” service. I would have to send the suit to the factory for seal replacement or tears and such.
When it comes to suits I always look at who dives what, and in this case I see that if someone like Joel Silverstein switched to USIA then it’s gotta be one of the best suits. Simple.
Cheers,
Eugene

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom