Bay Islands Honduras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everything but Toncintin in Tegucigalpa is open right now. Yesterday the radio news said that Teguc has been closed for three weeks now. Here on the mainland we've had heavy rain three of the last five nights and a light rain last night. I can actually see the hills outside of town and blue sky - first time in 3.5 weeks. Things are starting to clear.

SPS and LaCeiba airports are on a day to day basis with closures. If the visibility drops below 2.5 km, they will close. So far they have been open for the past week. Hopefully the rains at night will continue and keep the smoke and haze down during the day.

Were going to FIBR on the 4th of Nov and My wife and I did Hep, Typhoid, Malaria and will do skin so soft, vitimin b-1, off and anything else to keep the bugs at bay

If you do use deet please wash it before diving as it is really toxic stuff. Much better to try and use coral friendly insecr repellants which can be purchased from the marine park office in Roatan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom