BB and wing just came in today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jamespitt once bubbled...
any comment on the BP height and shoulder straps.
sounds like you have them adjusted right for now... you will need to fine tune it once you have a tank on it and get wet.

Don't have the crotch strap tight... but do have the shoulder straps fairly snug... but not tight.... and the weight should be on the waist belt.

When you are diving and horizontal of course the weight will be on your back... and you should be able to reach back and touch your valve handle... adjust the tank to get this right... but not so high that you are hitting your head on the 1st stage.

When you roll to the side the tank and plate should not shift... if they do then the shoulder straps are too loose.

thanks UP,
ya i thought it would be a trial and error (hopefully not too much error) process. it will be easier to adjust once the staps are wet cos right now i must have the stiffest webbing in the southern hemisphere. once it calms down it should be ace.
i am diving this sat so have a chance to fine tune then. i reckon i could tighten the shoulder straps a cm (3/8" for septics) or so.

tanks again,
JP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom