BC for Women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use the ScubaPro LadyHawk back inflate and it's great...I love it and wouldn't trade in for anything.

I use the SeaQuest Diva LX. Love it. I have 250 dives on it and haven't had any problems. I am tempted to try the Zeagle Zena, but I hate to buy a new BC when there is nothing wrong with the one I have.

The most important consideration is fit. My wife dives both a Seaquest Diva and a Scubapro Ladyhawk

I love my Zeagle Zena, wouldn't trade it for anything. I have a friend who loves her SeaQuest Diva and wouldn't trade it for anything. I recently dove with a woman who has a ScubaPro LadyHawk and would never think of using another BC.

Your wife needs to find the one that she loves.

I have the Scubapro LadyHawk and love it. Its a great BC for women.

I surprised my wife for our anniversary with a Oceanic Isla BC. She loved it. It is very customizable. For example the shoulder straps can be anchored down in different positions. Not sure if that creates a clear picture, but it just makes it so you can adjust the height of each shoulder strap (like normal) but then you can adjust the anchor spot on the BC towards either your back or stomack. Pretty cool feature for increased comfort. Also the BC inflates away from the body thus avoiding that uncomfortable squeeze you get from cheap BC's. Check it out when you get a chance.

I've got an Oceanic Isla. It is a great fit, for me. I've been diving with it for a while now & I am really happy with it.

but fit is the key. And they all tend to fit a little different. So trying on all the brands & diving in them is really important.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom