BC on ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rapidiver:
Be careful! E-bay(like SB) can become addicting!

I agree with this statement, I started ebaying with scuba gear:

New mares quatrro fins
New UK lamps
New spearpole
New Pelican case
2 new Dive knives
45deg 2" drings
ect....

Allways very good deals, 2/3 of retail price including shipping.

Now I graduated to fishing rods and gear for the offseason.

Racking feedback pretty fast!!!!

ebay and SB are making my old forum buddys grunchy, I don't hang there much anymore

I buy from ebay often. I see dealers such as Dvers Supply and Leisure pro selling there also. I would regester the Item with the Mfg. Dive gear won at dive events comes from some place, but I don't question if it was a regestered dealer or not

Look for the best buy, and enjoy...
Larry

dbg40:
Ugh..... your preachin to the choir brother!

In my case, more like making me a less lonely sinner - I'm no good in choir!

Keep in mind eBay is often a good source for good equipment which for whatever reason has been discontinued in production by the original manufacturer. Scubapro, anyone? D300,D350,D400,G250? There's plenty of other examples. If you find such NOS equipment at an authorized dealer, they often want museum-display type pricing.

I must admit my few forays into something brand new vs. pre-owned on eBay have been much poorer experiences - I stick to good quality but pre-owned equipment there now. Usually you can find an equal if not better deal elsewhere for brand new stuff - but not always.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom