BC serial numbers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wackodacko

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Do all BCs have serial numbers? i need to find mine for insurance purposes (it says, enter serial number, if any..) and i cant seem to find it.. just wanted to check to see if anyone else doesnt have a serial # on their BC.. i know my fins, mask and snorkel obviously doesnt have a serial number but.. ??

thanx
:confused:

Thanks to the helpful users here, I purchased a SeaQuest Balance yesterday, and is certainly does have a serial number (It is located on a tag underneath the velcro strap on the left shoulder.

Some do, some don't. Transpac 2's have a sn on the harness.

so do mares BCs. they come with their own id tag and are inscribed on one of the buckles too.

wackodacko once bubbled...
Do all BCs have serial numbers? i need to find mine for insurance purposes (it says, enter serial number, if any..) and i cant seem to find it.. just wanted to check to see if anyone else doesnt have a serial # on their BC.. i know my fins, mask and snorkel obviously doesnt have a serial number but.. ??

thanx
:confused:

I use a Scubapro Classic Plus and the only place I could find it was the Air II. I don't know what kind of setup you have but did you check your inflator?

Sorry I could not be of more help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom