Becton(Magnolia), Cypress Springs on 12-28 & Vortex, Morrison Springs on 12-29 Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great time. Thanks for supplying the pics guys. I am glad we dove again Wednesday at Vortex or else I would have been so stiff I wouldn't have been able to move! I'm up for a Cypress dive again, soon. I will try harder to find a boat this time, $100 for a canoe? I can probably buy a canoe AND rent a truck to livery it for that!

darcy:
... $100 for a canoe? I can probably buy a canoe AND rent a truck to livery it for that!
And have it launched at the right site :D !

Morrison looks like it may be down again by saturday, and it looks warm, so I may head there on saturday, and maybe bring from local dive club members. Just FYI in case anyone wants to come.

I wouldn't mind diving Morrison either, just lost my buddy to one of his family get-togethers(he needs to get his priorities straight! :wink: ).

jvehie - PM me if you guys make certain plans to get out to Morrison if you don't mind - I'd like to get wet and things are looking good for this entire weekend temp-wise and water-level-wise.

Cypress still taking more of a priority, if I can find a buddy. I'd like to see it not-so-flooded.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I wouldn't mind diving Morrison either, just lost my buddy to one of his family get-togethers(he needs to get his priorities straight! :wink: ).

jvehie - PM me if you guys make certain plans to get out to Morrison if you don't mind - I'd like to get wet and things are looking good for this entire weekend temp-wise and water-level-wise.

Cypress still taking more of a priority, if I can find a buddy. I'd like to see it not-so-flooded.
Ok, cypress is a bit harder logistically, especially since I only have doubles now. I have a dive club meeting wednesday, and we should have a plan after that. It is looking like Morrison or Vortex on saturday though.

Cool

It looks like SeaYoda and I will be going up to Vortex... but just to rent a canoe :wink: then we'll be heading down the road a bit. We might see you up there in the earl of morn though.

I think I can swing Morrison. I could do Cypress if I can find a dive buddy to split the cost with. Any takers? LIZA...NUtTZ up for a trip to lovely Cypress? Is Saturday concrete? Could we do it Sunday, it would be easier for me if possible...

You may want to PM Liza, she goes under eanxgirl here - wasn't she saying something about coming back on the 8th anyway?

I can do either Saturday or Sunday - can't afford the gas for both - got a nasty ticket about 3 hours into the new year...

I am going to be doing some training dives at Blue Water this weekend--otherwise I would love to do Cypress again. And Mat--I got a ticket on my last FLA trip as well. Happy holidays from the sunshine state! Mine was $178!!!!

SuPrBuGmAn:
You may want to PM Liza, she goes under eanxgirl here - wasn't she saying something about coming back on the 8th anyway?

I can do either Saturday or Sunday - can't afford the gas for both - got a nasty ticket about 3 hours into the new year...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom