Bedouin Moon - Dahab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks both.

I mailed Reef 2000, and got an almost immediate response.

It's just as Scuba Sheep said, pool towels, yes, hairdryers no. I'll either pack the travel dryer or let my hair go ferral..... It depends on the weight when I've packed all the gear!

Thanks again.

KK

After a request by a friend considering using the Bedouin Moon, I've been for a visit and took a few shots, which shows the money they have invested in the hotel over the last 12months. Nearly all the bathrooms have had a facelift, all the beds got replaced approx 12 months ago, with new doors fitted to most of the rooms

Attachments

• DSCF2481.JPG
    DSCF2481.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF2438.JPG
    DSCF2438.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF2451.JPG
    DSCF2451.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF2449.JPG
    DSCF2449.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 45
I've just spent a week at the BM, and I've been there on maybe half a dizen previous occasions. It's basic but clean and friendly. Scuba Sheep's photos are good, but for me the best feature is the view from the balcony - what a sight to see when you wake up in the morning :)

IMG_0031.jpg

Thats WAY too early in the morning though!

Just got back from 2 amazing weeks at the Bedouin Moon. And no.... I didn't need the hairdryer. :)

Hotel was superb - basic, but clean and very friendly. Reef 2000 were great, would definitely dive with them again.

I'd recommend both to anyone who's looking for a simple getaway and some good diving,

Krazyklaws,

Excellent news, I have to agree, I was there last week for lunch, nice hotel - what a great view from the pool eh ! Reef 2000 are a very organised outfit. Glad you had fun.

Just got back from 2 amazing weeks at the Bedouin Moon. And no.... I didn't need the hairdryer. :)

Hotel was superb - basic, but clean and very friendly. Reef 2000 were great, would definitely dive with them again.

I'd recommend both to anyone who's looking for a simple getaway and some good diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom