Beginner going to Barbados in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speedbird

New
Reaction score
Hi. I had my first dive in Barbados in May. I liked it very much and are going back there in November. Anyone have some tips for me for Barbados and diving? Sites, diveoperators etc? :wink:

I was in Barbados almost 1 1/2 years ago....and the best dive i did was the PAMIR. It is a relatively shallow wreck with some great swim throughs and lots of time. If you are new they should not let you dive the Stav as it is over 100ft with deadly currents. And, if they let you....DONT.

Be sure to enjoy the above water things to do to. Oistens has a great fish fry every Friday and Saturday night....buy no tickets in advance...cheaper to pay actual vendor.

Go do the Rythmn and Roots show and the Malibu and Gay rum tours....lots to do.

let me know how it goes
rich

Speedbird:
Hi. I had my first dive in Barbados in May. I liked it very much and are going back there in November. Anyone have some tips for me for Barbados and diving? Sites, diveoperators etc? :wink:

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Speedbird:
Welcome to the board. There are travel forums here for the carribbean. Look around there and I'm sure you'll get plenty of suggestions. Welcome.

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :azvatar:

Back
Top Bottom