Belize Diving Adventures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Donna deVore

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone used Belize Diving Adventures on Ambergris Caye in Belize?If so how would you rate them? Thanks in advance.
Donna

I'm surprised no-one has responded to this. I'm a competitor rather than a "punter", but I can say that Everette and Enes (husband and wife team) do a very good job and are highly regarded here. You won't go at all wrong diving with them (or snorkelling, or fishing, or .....).

I'm surprised no-one has responded to this. I'm a competitor rather than a "punter", but I can say that Everette and Enes (husband and wife team) do a very good job and are highly regarded here. You won't go at all wrong diving with them (or snorkelling, or fishing, or .....).

Hey peterbj7, got a question. What are the all-inclusives around you? I visited your website and like the way you think. I'm trying to decide on Cayman or Belize and am leading more toward Belize right now. Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread but it looks like no one is responding.

Saw your post on the other thread. I don't know the answer at present but I'll do some research.

Saw your post on the other thread. I don't know the answer at present but I'll do some research.

Thanks, let me know. I did read about Turneffe Island Lodge.

I'm interseted in any all inclusives too. We are taking our two grandkids (12 and 15 advanced divers) if we go. Got a great air fare from Ohio to Belize, but can't find an all inclusive hotel. also any info on dive ops would be appreciated.
thanks in advance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom