Belize next Christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prices should not vary based on booking through your hotel (though it still behooves you to double check). Generally you'd get charged the same price and hotel gets a commission.

I really trust my hotel after numerous stays per year over fifteen years. While I take care of booking my own dives, I've no hesitation in having my hotel book tours, golf carts and puddle jumper flights for me. Often it all just gets thrown into the hotel bill and i only have to pull out the credit card once.

You should be able to trust Paradise Villas to book for you too, though yes, do find out who they select.

My recommendation is not to book anything until you arrive. That time of year, you'll want to be making decisions based on weather.

Chimneys, there must have been some miscommunication between you and Belize diving services. It is highly unlikely that they include Blue Hole and/or Turneffe day trips within their 10 dive package.

Chimneys, there must have been some miscommunication between you and Belize diving services. It is highly unlikely that they include Blue Hole and/or Turneffe day trips within their 10 dive package.

I am assuming you meant me and not Chimneys........

I am not mistaken...surprising isn't it?

Christine:
10-tank package covering your 2 Blue Hole trips and 2 Turneffe trips (most expensive trips)…….$550 USD
Lighthouse Atoll 3-tank………$215 USD
Barrier Reef 2-tank (San Pedro area)…….$115 USD
Afternoon 1-tank (Caye Caulker Marine reserve)…..$45 USD
1-tank Night Dive (Coral Gardens)…..$55 USD
Weekly rate: Full Scuba Kit Rental (cheaper than piece by piece)…..$75 USD
Day Rate: Full Scuba Kit rental…..$35 USD
SUBTOTAL: $1090 USD (plus 12.5% government sales tax and 2x Blue Hole Park Ticket @ $40 USD each)
FINAL TOTAL: $1306.25 USD

Let me know if this works for you Christine and as well as any other questions or concerns you might have and I’ll provide you with the information and the required deposit to secure your reservation and we can finalize your booking.

Best regards,

Cj Graham
General Manager/Customer Services
Local:
501 226 0143
Toll free: 888 869 0233

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom