Ben & Ted's (and Max & Elaine's) Excellent Lobos Adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whitye-balance off those "petals" and i bet it will really look nice

In my excitement to post the pics ASAP, I didn't do much post-processing that night. This is one of my biggest pet peeves with the LX3. You have to use three(!) different controls to set a custom WB and then it doesn't even do a good job. Thank Satan for Lightroom.

Can't wait for my YS-01's to show up this week.

4596834327_90d160301e.jpg

4590438181_e863e3b2e2.jpg

The edited version is nice, but I think I prefer the first shot - feels a bit more surrealist - somehow the bluish tones seem to offer a sense of the cold. But maybe others don't share this thought ;-)

I left a duffel with my drysuit undergarment at the park on the last day of Fundies. I called the gate, and Ranger Chuck found it after the park closed. A good samaritan picked it up and delivered it to AWS for me. When I stopped by the shop to pick it up, I promptly forgot it again cause I was having tanks filled.

That was an interesting week.

Kenn,

I had a similar experience at lobos as well. Just broke in my Galileo Sol for the first time and I left her on the rocks by the rinse area. :shakehead:

As I was leaving in my car, and waving good by to all other divers, I glanced over at the rinse area and see my Galileo sitting there all by herself.:depressed:

She looked pissed and didn't speak to me at all for the two hour drive home. I now have a better bond with her today since we experienced separation and worked things out.

She does remind me from time to time, how diving in the yellow pages is next to divorce. :shocked2:

In my excitement to post the pics ASAP, I didn't do much post-processing that night. This is one of my biggest pet peeves with the LX3. You have to use three(!) different controls to set a custom WB and then it doesn't even do a good job. Thank Satan for Lightroom.

Can't wait for my YS-01's to show up this week.

Interesting, it didn't come out quite like I had thought it would color-wise :)

Back
Top Bottom