Beneath The Sea 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm picking up a drysuit there too - hopefully the DUI or Waterproof guys are in a good mood!

Just a heads up for everyone, I just got an e-mail from DAN stating that if you show your DAN card at the ticket booth, you get $5 off admission. Of course they tell me this after I pre-order tickets...

What type of discount can one expect on a drysuit at this event? I want to go but that has turned out to be an extremly busy weekend - i could probably get there Sunday if the deals are that good....

This will be my second year attending. Last year was fantastic! Can anyone tell me about the tec party?

Last year it wasn't much. This year it's going to be something to remember! Although, it would be better not to come if you hate beer....:D

Many of the vendors and personalities giving seminars will be there. Hope to run into some of you SB'ers there too!

Yep I'll be there the whole weekend. Lookin forward to meeting all the cyber divers.

Spratman:
Last year it wasn't much. This year it's going to be something to remember! Although, it would be better not to come if you hate beer....:D
I hate beer....do you think they will have any pomegranate martinis? :D

Anything for you

Back
Top Bottom