Best dive op near Key Largo for OW certification dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LynnB - Please report back how your experience goes with Scuba Shack. I plan to visit Conch Republic, Scuba Shack and Amoray this coming Saturday to see what I think of each one. I am in FLL this week on business and will stay over one extra day just to check out the dive shops. After I talk with them I'll take my findings back home and discuss it with my wife and then we'll decide.

Thanks again to all who have responded.

LynnB - Please report back how your experience goes with Scuba Shack. I plan to visit Conch Republic, Scuba Shack and Amoray this coming Saturday to see what I think of each one. I am in FLL this week on business and will stay over one extra day just to check out the dive shops. After I talk with them I'll take my findings back home and discuss it with my wife and then we'll decide.

Thanks again to all who have responded.

When are you going to be down there for your trip? Maybe same time as us...
I will definately let you know....let me know your dates as you might be there before us....
Lynn

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom