Best First Caribbean Liveaboard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for RJP. Explorer Ventures' dive lead was very explicit. *No* solo without proper certification and gear. Dive buddies were free to go off on their own or stay with group and the guide. The dive boat doesn't chase you and the dinghy was in case of emergency rescue, not just to pick up errant divers.

I'll expect to be back on this boat within 2016.

I'm heading off on the Belize Agressor IV in September (as my first liveaboard). Made the decision because of the reports on SB (very good crew, diving and safety). I specifically wanted a cabin without bunkbeds and with large windows (instead of portholes), and really good food. I also wanted to dive from the mothership. I fly from SF and the travel is pretty simple through Houston--although the SF/IAH flight it a redeye. Cayman was my second choice (and I'll likely take that next).

Back
Top Bottom