Best frameless mask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apollo Bio-mask is the best value, LP sells it for under $30, you should be able to get it from you local shop for not much more than that. I have heard good things about S-Max also, but I have no experience with them.

Atomic has a great one that is fairly new to the market. Seems like a quality piece of gear

I have the new Atomic frameless and it is the lowest volume mask I have ever seen! The field of vision is superb and it's made from a new clearer glass. It's a quality piece of gear for sure.

Rachel

I use the SP frameless, and at least for me, is the best mask I have ever used. It just fits better than anything else, of course YMMV. SP is expensive, but in my view its well worth the price.

As for the toothpaste thing, yes, it works great, just make sure that you use the paste kind not the gel kind, the paste works better. I perfer to use colgate, recommended by dentists...

Thanks to USAir I had to replace my mask. Bought the Atomic when it first came out. Finally got in the water with it a couple of weeks ago. I was quite happy with the mask. Crystal clear. Also my first low profile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom