Best Instructor/Dive Shops West Palm?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin Metz (aka ScubaKevDM here on Scubaboard) at UWExplorers.

I've been on a lot of boats and watched a lot of instructors... One guy that really impressed me was Doug from Diver's Direct. He teaches SSI... Watching him work with his students was enlightening.

Another excellent instructor is Ham Mason at Jupiter Dive Center. Great guy and an excellent instructor. I've modified a lot of my teaching techniques watching him work with his students.

Both are superb; cannot say enough positive things about them! You would do well with either one. Both are also great guys as well as great instructors.

(Only thing is neither is in West Palm - close however!)

I've personally seen both Ham Mason and Heather Anderson work with their students and I was very impressed with the calming techniques, knowledge, and experience level of both of these instructors out of Jupiter Dive Center. I would not hesitate to use either one.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom