Best macro site in Bali?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where is Bali Diving Academy? I can also rent tanks from them?

I had circled 3 green circles, are they the spots?

kubu.jpg

For armed, is there any shore dives? Or all would be boat dives?
Also where is the Kubu wreck that was went down during 2013?

When you come from Tulamben toward Seraya you will find 3 "signs" once you reach the bottom of the hill, there is one directly across from Blue Hill Resort and then two more before you reach Bali Diving Academy, all 3 are good starting points. If you go to the Bali Diving Academy place you get very nice rinse tanks and the local porters will take your gear to Melasti to the left and to Seraya on the right or you can dive directly out front. You don't need a guide from Bali Diving Academy, you can go on your own. You will have to pay the local fees

Amed there are lots of shore dives :
- Jemeluk coral gardens and the wall on the right hand side of the bay,
- Japanese Wreck
- Melasti Amed almost in front of Uyah resort.
- Ghost bay (muck)

I wouldn't do the Kubu wreck without a dive guide not knowing where it is, the entry in front of "Relax Hotel" can be challenging, and it's quite off the shore East direction.

Thanks. :)
will get a guide for those dive that cant be access by shore. :)

Amed there are lots of shore dives :
- Jemeluk coral gardens and the wall on the right hand side of the bay,
- Japanese Wreck
- Melasti Amed almost in front of Uyah resort.
- Ghost bay (muck)

I wouldn't do the Kubu wreck without a dive guide not knowing where it is, the entry in front of "Relax Hotel" can be challenging, and it's quite off the shore East direction.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom