Best Rental Fleet Computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For sure, you don't have to sell them the top computer straight away, sell 'em the idea of owning one first, and take it from there...........

Yep, and the simple, easy to read underwater display (rather than a potentially confusing to one not used to it AI display) will be the best way to sell the idea of a computer. Up top I can show them what more money can buy.

what if someone has their own regs and only wants to rent a computer?

what if someone has their own regs and only wants to rent a computer?

You, my friend, have nailed it right down. Everyone will have a computer. If I went AI, then I would have to add it onto their gear. Which is a BAD IDEA.

I plan on not charging for any gear, even the computer. But I absolutely want everyone diving with a computer. That, as you point out, makes AI not the choice.

Now I just have to dive a bunch of wrist computers and see which is best for ease of reading while still being cheap enough.

So open to suggestions for that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom