Scubapro Announces UNPRECEDENTED AGGRESSIVE MSRP Reductions for its Dive Computer Line!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Scubapro announced very recently that they are reducing the retail prices for their dive computer line. The price reductions are substantial just in time for the new 2024 dive season 😊

I don’t know how long this price reduction is going to last or if it will be permanent, but it is the most aggressive price reduction they have had as far as I can remember.

These new lower prices will make their entire dive computer line most competitive against all the other, big and small, dive computer manufacturers.

In the Air Integration side, Scubapro’s LUNA 2.0 AI will be the lowest priced AI dive computer available in the market bar none (compared to all other AI dive computers available in the market). The new prices for the LUNA 2.0 line are: €430 for LUNA 2.0 AI without transmitter and €670 for the LUNA 2.0 AI WITH transmitter. The LUNA 2.0 (non-AI) is priced at mere €370!!!!!

LUNA 2.0 Computers have dual algorithms for the diver to choose from: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB and ZH-L16 + GF (Gradient Factor).

The price reductions for the dive computers cover the European AND North American markets (I think worldwide actually).

Here are the new prices for the EMEA market in Euros (Prices reductions in the North American region are just as aggressive and sometimes more):

Dive Computer-------------------------------------------------------Old MSRP (Euro)--------New MSRP (Euro)
GALILEO 3 (G3) WITH SMART + PRO TRANSMITTER---------------1590--------------------- 1050.00

GALILEO 3 (G3) WITHOUT TRANSMITTER----------------------------1300-------------------- 800.00

GALILEO 3 (G3) 60TH ANNIVERSARY-----------------------------------1963-------------------1120.00

GALILEO HUD WITH TRANSMITTER SMART+ PRO---------------------1250-------------------880.00

GALILEO HUD WITHOUT TRANSMITTER--------------------------------935---------------------630.00

G2 (WITH TRANSMITTER SMART+ PRO & HRM2 BELT)-----------------1280-------------------1203.00

G2 (WITH TRANSMITTER SMART+PRO)----------------------------------1185-------------------1075.00

G2 (WITHOUT TRANSMITTER AND WITHOUT HRM BELT)----------------------------------------825.00

G2 TEK (WITHOUT TRANSMITTER AND WITHOUT HRM BELT)-----------------------------------825.00

G2 CONSOLE (WITH QR AND WITHOUT HRM)--------------------------1185--------------------1075.00

LUNA 2.0 (No AI)-----------------------------------------------------------460----------------------370.00

LUNA 2.0 AIR INTEGRATED (WITHOUT Transmitter)----------------------535----------------------430.00

LUNA 2.0 AIR INTEGRATED WITH SMART+ PRO--------------------------779-----------------------670.00

Scubapro announced very recently that they are reducing the retail prices for their dive computer line. The price reductions are substantial just in time for the new 2024 dive season 😊

I don’t know how long this price reduction is going to last or if it will be permanent, but it is the most aggressive price reduction they have had as far as I can remember.

These new lower prices will make their entire dive computer line most competitive against all the other, big and small, dive computer manufacturers.

In the Air Integration side, Scubapro’s LUNA 2.0 AI will be the lowest priced AI dive computer available in the market bar none (compared to all other AI dive computers available in the market). The new prices for the LUNA 2.0 line are: €430 for LUNA 2.0 AI without transmitter and €670 for the LUNA 2.0 AI WITH transmitter. The LUNA 2.0 (non-AI) is priced at mere €370!!!!!

LUNA 2.0 Computers have dual algorithms for the diver to choose from: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB and ZH-L16 + GF (Gradient Factor).

The price reductions for the dive computers cover the European AND North American markets (I think worldwide actually).

Here are the new prices for the EMEA market in Euros (Prices reductions in the North American region are just as aggressive and sometimes more):

Dive Computer-------------------------------------------------------Old MSRP (Euro)--------New MSRP (Euro)
GALILEO 3 (G3) WITH SMART + PRO TRANSMITTER---------------1590--------------------- 1050.00

GALILEO 3 (G3) WITHOUT TRANSMITTER----------------------------1300-------------------- 800.00

GALILEO 3 (G3) 60TH ANNIVERSARY-----------------------------------1963-------------------1120.00

GALILEO HUD WITH TRANSMITTER SMART+ PRO---------------------1250-------------------880.00

GALILEO HUD WITHOUT TRANSMITTER--------------------------------935---------------------630.00

G2 (WITH TRANSMITTER SMART+ PRO & HRM2 BELT)-----------------1280-------------------1203.00

G2 (WITH TRANSMITTER SMART+PRO)----------------------------------1185-------------------1075.00

G2 (WITHOUT TRANSMITTER AND WITHOUT HRM BELT)----------------------------------------825.00

G2 TEK (WITHOUT TRANSMITTER AND WITHOUT HRM BELT)-----------------------------------825.00

G2 CONSOLE (WITH QR AND WITHOUT HRM)--------------------------1185--------------------1075.00

LUNA 2.0 (No AI)-----------------------------------------------------------460----------------------370.00

LUNA 2.0 AIR INTEGRATED (WITHOUT Transmitter)----------------------535----------------------430.00

LUNA 2.0 AIR INTEGRATED WITH SMART+ PRO--------------------------779-----------------------670.00
Yawn

Should have my G3 in a few days

So G3 has landed, wore it as a watch a few times but not diving until mid week.

I recall a while back when this item first came up there were some hard and serious comments about the giant S on the watch face, so this afternoon I wondered if something could be done about that; in its multi level menu there is a way to upload pictures and to use those as a watch face, a puppy
IMG_9804.jpeg

Orange dial
IMG_9813.jpeg

Black dial
IMG_9814.jpeg

And a sealion
IMG_9815.jpeg

I guess it also matters how it performs as a computer so I’ll have to look into that this week.

So, was this the chosen one?

It goes with your preferred equipment color:)
For now but overall I think the black works better, it’s just for the watch face anyway.

I'll be interested to hear about your experience with it. The "up to 30 hours" battery life worries me a little, so your real life experience will be interesting

I'll be interested to hear about your experience with it. The "up to 30 hours" battery life worries me a little, so your real life experience will be interesting
In the menu there is a battery use chart
IMG_9816.jpeg

I’m pretty sure they meant 30 hours dive time, the chart shows that there in no drain when it’s off and only drains while being used. I charged Saturday at 0900 so 46 hours of messing with it and it showing about 1/2 charge. I’ll know more when I dive it, as of now I plan to charge it tomorrow afternoon for Wednesday diving.

For now but overall I think the black works better, it’s just for the watch face anyway.

Are these faces supplied by SP only or can one modify them or ad pics on their own?

Back
Top Bottom