Best Time to buy ScubaGear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is sad but true....:shakehead:. I only have 5 (or 6) years on my BC and I am trying to figure out a reason for me to replace it with a BP&W before it "gives up". I am still diving the BC because I have not come up with a decent reason :doh2:

My 1st BC, a Dacor, lasted me almost 20 years(19 to be exact) & about 900 dives......Going by that, you have a ways to go......

Perhaps I could kill two birds with one stone. I could blame the cat......anything to get my BP&W :D. 20 years is going to hurt me so I must get creative.

My 1st BC, a Dacor, lasted me almost 20 years(19 to be exact) & about 900 dives......Going by that, you have a ways to go......

Leisure pro or scuba .com ...good prices for gear...check them out youll save money

Perhaps I could kill two birds with one stone. I could blame the cat......anything to get my BP&W :D. 20 years is going to hurt me so I must get creative.

Never had more than 1 during the Dacor days, now have 3---never can have too many, go for it.....

Back
Top Bottom