Best way to experience Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was a liquid afficionado personally (back when, then, of course). I'll never forget the time in Cozumel (1983 actually) when we all woke up at 4:00 am, ate mushrooms, went back to sleep and then one by one woke up (for real...BINK!) and went out at 7:30 am to a three tank dive, came back, ate more mushrooms and did a twilight and a night dive...hahahaaaa...I would not recommend that anyone else do that (we were young and stupid), but, well, I just had to relate it...and man, it was hella-fun...I had previously dove on the aforementioned liquid more than a few times, so I was an old hand at it by then: still pretty eerie the stuff going on in your head down there (especially during a tripping night dive)...pssshhhht...WHAT WAS THAT? Oh, breathing, that's right...for us in those days, that was really D-I-R...lol.....

ggunn:
Funny how it's a lot shorter distance back from El Moro than it is going there, innit? The cabs have to drive all around it to get there because of the one-way streets.

You learn some new stuff all the time on here. I would never have tried to walk back to the square from El Moro. I've never looked at a map to get there. That cab ride seems to take such a long time that I've always figured the place was way out of the way.

Its an easy walk...what a great restaurant...been going there every Coz trip a very long time...used to go more often, but as the restaurants on the island have expanded to include so many good choices, I go less now...

sealskin98:
LOL...I didn't catch the typo either.

Hmm...window pane or blue barrel? :D

You are an old fart, aren't you? ;^)

It does indeed take one to know one...

Back
Top Bottom