Beware of Computer Cookies when online shopping for flights and packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't imagine any other industry that tries SO HARD to abuse and piss off its customer base. (I sure hope that there aren't any others!)

Actually, there is one- the music recording industry (note that I said the recording industry, not the musicians themselves)

The RIAA is the only industry organization that thinks it can survive while suing its customers, including cuties such as 8-year old girls and little old ladies, generating incredibly bad publicity- all the while simultaneously ignoring unstoppable trends in music distribution that will make a ton of money for the people who "get it" and exploit the new media.

Hey Don another Excellent thread thanks for the heads up. I have noticed this on American Airlines too 2-3 years ago I thought it was something with the number of searches or something. I think you are correct that they all do it.

I've flown them enough now that I have platnum status and I don't think they do it to me any more they are the only ones that fly my preffered work route so I don't search much for the tickets just go on and book.

Back
Top Bottom