Big Apple Dive Resort Dive Packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, I can siphon some from my own car (95 octane). Tank fill/refills is only P100-P150.:D

Seriously, about P600-P750 would be reasonable enough. I just hate it when you're given a time limit on your dive though. In the last DOR in PG, our group always surface exactly one hour after the start, with all of us still showing 1500-2000 psi in our tanks! I don't mind paying $25 per dive if I can continue the dive beyond one hour...

yeah, its always cheaper in anilao. but PG has different dive sites than anilao. and yes, this is really cheap by PG Standards.

there are actually cheap accommodations in sabang itself. unless ur requirement is a room with a hot shower capable bathroom then you might need to pay more.

reasonable dive rate for me would also be Php600 per dive, all in (+ equipment).

oh, Big apple also has a 6+1 promo on top of this. u dive 6 dives with them, they give u 1 free.

sounds like a really good deal with big apple. any idea how much their rooms cost? or the cost of nearby inns? not too many frills but A/C would be nice after a day in the sun....

A/C is around 1,100-1,300Php i believe. the room comes with cable tv and some normal room amenities plus free wi-fi access (even in fan room). never booked their a/c room. i was quite okay with the fan.

u can contact zaida for more information.

hey kuya caloi, maybe i could work something out for us @ big apple. everyone can stay as long as nobody's low on air yet.

hows that? :)

rhadamantus:
hey kuya caloi, maybe i could work something out for us @ big apple. everyone can stay as long as nobody's low on air yet.

hows that? :)

:D, its alright...I'll talk to them when I get there.

Big Apple rates doesn't include meals, right?

yes, it excludes meals.

thats actually one of my concerns when diving in PG. the meal prices are quite high in most resorts. even their carinderia has Fastfood prices!

postively-speaking (errr, i dunno if this is a valid word) though, that at least give u options to pick which resto u want to dine in: TOKOs, CaptnGreggs, etc. etc.

maybe they can work something out for the accommodation. discounts and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom