Big Apple Dive Resort Dive Packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
yes, it excludes meals.

thats actually one of my concerns when diving in PG. the meal prices are quite high in most resorts. even their carinderia has Fastfood prices!

postively-speaking (errr, i dunno if this is a valid word) though, that at least give u options to pick which resto u want to dine in: TOKOs, CaptnGreggs, etc. etc.

maybe they can work something out for the accommodation. discounts and stuff.
that's the one of the niceties in Anilao, 2,150 aircon room and 3 meals a day. We can always sked a daytrip to PG and come back. I'm not after the night life in PG, Maggie:wink:.

yeah, if there are many of us, renting a banca from Sabang to Anilao would be cheaper, eh?

well back and forth if its just a daytrip at PG.

out of curiousity, how much would it cost to get an Anilao shop to run a bangka to Verde for a day trip? I really liked Verde...

from what ive heard, verde island is amazing. id like to go there, too. but the island would cringe on the idea of inexperienced driver messing about its rich marine life.

hehehehe.

pakman:
out of curiousity, how much would it cost to get an Anilao shop to run a bangka to Verde for a day trip? I really liked Verde...

yeah I would love to go back there with my camera and do some recreational depth dives. The only time I've been there was after some trimix training I was doing in PG. Was fun checking out Verde from 45m. Lots of fishies and viz was amazing even at that depth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom