Big Blue TL-9 Dive Light - Battery Can Screw Cap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

furby076

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello All,

I have the Big Blue TL-9 Dive light. It's a great light (though really heavy) and the can battery connects to my BCD on the tank straps. This is great. It's easy to reach and out of the way - what more can I ask for? :)

Well one more thing!:( When I don't need the light I prefer to not haul it with me. Detaching the light is no problem, but now I have to remove the battery because there isn't a screw cap for it. Water could enter the battery and cause damage.

Does anyone know of a place where they have different kinds of screw caps? So if I take measurements/pictures/etc and send it to them they have something on hand? That or does anyone have a broken TL-9 they are about to throw away but wouldn't mind sending me the screw cap from their light cord (it would require cutting it, hence I say if it's about to be a throw-away).

THanks

Back
Top Bottom