Black Friday Gear Sales

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well here is one for you guys then:

25% OFF all Helium Dive Gear, 20% OFF all Dive Rite (excluding CCRs), 20% OFF Big Blue, 20% OFF Divesoft Solo/He Analyzer, 15% OFF YRVA 5MM Hoods, 10% OFF all Dive Xtras and AMX Teknology

www.ParagonDiveStore.com

No discount code needed. Just add the products to your cart and watch the savings add up!

ALL DEALS END 11/27 AT 11:59 MST AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND SOME PRODUCTS HAVE LIMITED AVAILABILITY.

25% OFF all Helium Dive Gear, 20% OFF all Dive Rite (excluding CCRs), 20% OFF Big Blue, 20% OFF Divesoft Solo/He Analyzer, 15% OFF YRVA 5MM Hoods, 10% OFF all Dive Xtras and AMX Teknology

www.ParagonDiveStore.com

No discount code needed. Just add the products to your cart and watch the savings add up!

ALL DEALS END 11/27 AT 11:59 MST AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND SOME PRODUCTS HAVE LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
Do you service the dive right regs?

Yeah I noticed that. But in fairness their prices seem comparable to the BF sales I’m seeing on things I want. I know that‘s their pitch, but so far it seems legit.
DGX is my first go to if I need anything.

For me right now, the best deal going is Deep6' Excursion.
Add a second Excursion 2nd and a hose and you have a truly bulletproof reg set for $370.

Yeah, you can find cheaper, but not better value.

Techline of Poland has incredible prices as standard prices for technical diving grade regulators (cold, etc.). The company is a long established company with dealers across Europe and the rest of the world.

This regulator has all of the features one needs for technical diving (with environmentally sealed first stage and cold water rated second) yet at awesome prices:

Regulator R4 TEC1 - EN250A

For few more Euros, you get an environmentally sealed first stage with rotating turret:

Regulator R2 TEC1 - EN250A

For few more Euros, you get an even better second stage:

Regulator R4 TEC2 - EN250A

Regulator R2 TEC2 21% O2 G5/8, stage set - EN250A

Many other models with different combinations and different options to choose from at VERY competitive prices:

TechLine Regulators sets

Techline offer a most competitive and true great value for those that can't afford or don't see value in buying from the bigger brand name international manufacturers. It will be very difficult to beat their value. What is great about Techline is that they have a full range of products and carry everything a dive needs, recreational or technical, with a very stable and consistent history in business.

Tecline

Global Website

They also have a less expensive product line for recreational divers with even lower prices:

Scubatech

Add a second Excursion 2nd and a hose and you have a truly bulletproof reg set for $370.

This is what I did for my new diver wife, except used an X Series for the primary second so that she could get the pink color kit. Seemed like a great way to build a solid reg set for a great price. I’ll add the spg and other hoses that I already have, and good to go. Should be here Monday, I’ll post a picture.

Erik

From the deep6 website: "Normal servicing fees will apply. (Currently $40 for 1st stage, $30 for 2nd stage.)"

Does that price include labor and the service kit?

www.ParagonDiveStore.com

The sale price of the titanium backplate is :D

We have new Black Friday deals every day, and we are doing a Loyalty Point Lotto during our live events each day. Scuba Gear Black Friday Sale 2022

I know this is self-promoting, but since someone asked for Black Friday deals, we thought we'd share them here.
We actually gave away $2k in our Loyalty Points Lotto today too! Here is the live video from Today showing today's Promo leaks, and the winners! New winner everyday!
All our deals are now live. You can check them out here: Scuba Gear Black Friday Sale 2022

Some humor that I had to share:
black_friday.jpg

Back
Top Bottom