Blue Angel - Opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm thinking that Mossman was using a little sarcasm. :wink: He had me till I saw the tex mex in texas. haha :)

Also totally off topic: regarding Cousteau, I would love to go back and rewatch a compilation of his stuff. Does anyone know of a good place where I can do that...Netflix, buy cd's on Amazon, etc????
lots on youtube

Also totally off topic: regarding Cousteau, I would love to go back and rewatch a compilation of his stuff. Does anyone know of a good place where I can do that...Netflix, buy cd's on Amazon, etc????

I have watched a lot of it on Netflix and youtube.

I'll be interested in your reaction if you watch some of his old shows and documentaries. Let's just say the mentality of conservation has some a long way.

I'm thinking that Mossman was using a little sarcasm. :wink: He had me till I saw the tex mex in texas. haha :)
Not really. Pizza is just as local to Cozumel as it is to NYC. They're both way across the Atlantic ocean from Naples.

There are excellent tacos to be found in L.A., cooked by authentic Mexicans or one can go to the upscale Border Grill chain run by gringas Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. There are excellent burgers to be be found in Cozumel, cooked by authentic gringos or by "local" Mexicans who may hail from Mexico City. Food is food. Ingredients should ideally be local, but recipes don't have to be.

Plenty of us dive with gringo-run dive ops but we can't trust them to make a pizza? Or rather, plenty of us dive with Mexican-run dive ops but we can't trust them to make a pizza?

---------- Post added October 23rd, 2014 at 06:58 PM ----------

Isn't that dependent on if you fold the slice or not?:)
Sliced pizza? How un-authentic can you get?

Sliced pizza? How un-authentic can you get?

I am pretty sure if you get elected mayor and don't fold, instead going for a fork, impeachment proceeding will follow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom