Blue Springs "Deltona / Orange City"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't you get up to 4 divers in, if they are riding in you car for $1 each?
I thought it was up to 8 in a carload with the family pass?

Not sure, but I know I can't wait for peacock to reopen so I can get my money's worth from there :D

Doh'.....well have fun. Ginnie's caverns suck (minus the ballroom, which I've dove like 5 times this month), so that's out of the question at $32/head for me. Maybe next month once I grow out of my baby nacd card.

You can get a yearly pass ay Ginnie to for $350.00 And at $32.00 a day you will paid that back ease. And if you are going to do more training that it is a deal.

You can get a yearly pass ay Ginnie to for $350.00 And at $32.00 a day you will paid that back ease. And if you are going to do more training that it is a deal.
Or rent a kayak for $7 :D

Seems pricey to me, especially vs the state parks($40 a year for damned near all the parks) and all the other available springs in that area. Yearly passes to Jackson Blue are $150 a year for comparison in the panhandle area.

Seems pricey to me, especially vs the state parks($40 a year for damned near all the parks) and all the other available springs in that area. Yearly passes to Jackson Blue are $150 a year for comparison in the panhandle area.
Ginnie has the benefit of being the only place you can dive after dark around here, so it's nice to get off of work and go diving. I personally will end up getting a ginnie pass just so I can dive when I'm bored at night.

I agree that the price is really high however.

Ginnie has always struck me as way overpriced. To be honest, I don't really care for springs all that much and only dive in them when I can't afford to dive in the ocean (ANY diving is better than NO diving!)... but at the price for Ginnie, I'd rather just drive down to W. Palm or somewhere and hop on a boat for just a little more.

But I really dig Blue Springs because it's cheap! I think I may pick up an annual pass on my next trip. Heck, between diving at Blue and taking the dog out on the trails at Wekiwa, I'd definitely make it a worthwhile investment.

That said, have a good time out at Blue Springs this weekend! I'll be down in W. Palm on the Narcosis. :wink:

Ginnie has always struck me as way overpriced. To be honest, I don't really care for springs all that much and only dive in them when I can't afford to dive in the ocean (ANY diving is better than NO diving!)... but at the price for Ginnie, I'd rather just drive down to W. Palm or somewhere and hop on a boat for just a little more.

But I really dig Blue Springs because it's cheap! I think I may pick up an annual pass on my next trip. Heck, between diving at Blue and taking the dog out on the trails at Wekiwa, I'd definitely make it a worthwhile investment.

That said, have a good time out at Blue Springs this weekend! I'll be down in W. Palm on the Narcosis. :wink:
Diving Ginnie OW only is like going to Disney World and only going on one ride. There's miles of cave system it's famous for that you haven't seen :wink:

I'm go for scuba tomorrow.....should be leaving around noon!

Diving Ginnie OW only is like going to Disney World and only going on one ride. There's miles of cave system it's famous for that you haven't seen :wink:

I'm go for scuba tomorrow.....should be leaving around noon!
did your dry suit come in today?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom