Blue Springs "Deltona / Orange City"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to hear it's clearing up.

Any report available for Sunday September 2?

Thanks / Stu

Looking To Get Back In The Water After A 2 Month Vacation Of Sickness. Doctor Gave Me The All Clear . Maybe A 2 Tanker And Goof Off On The 28th Of Oct . Any One Wanna Dive And Hang Out And Relax Or You Could Stay Home And Look At The Four Walls And Wonder Why Your Not Diving !!!

I called and they said the conditions were back to normal. I am looking to maybe go on the 28th, but also might take a day off from work to go next week.

I called and they said the conditions were back to normal. I am looking to maybe go on the 28th, but also might take a day off from work to go next week.
contact me, I might be able to dive with you... I'm kinda of overwhelmed at work right now so a morning or afternoon dive might be just the ticket to clear my head....

contact me, I might be able to dive with you... I'm kinda of overwhelmed at work right now so a morning or afternoon dive might be just the ticket to clear my head....
Monday, Tuesday, Thurday, or Friday are best for me.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom