Blue Springs "Deltona / Orange City"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doing crystal river that saturday but...what the hell!
conditions are back to normal?!
I'm in!

Brian, are you renting a boat or what? I might be talked into taking my boat up depending on the conditions

Can ya'll report back on conditions after your dive(s) please? I might be down there next weekend.

I called and they said the conditions were back to normal.

I was there last Sunday (10/21) and the viz was 15' at best all the way to the bottom. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't imagine it is completely back to normal that quickly. Maybe the park considers 15' to be "normal" now. :confused:

I was actually really disapointed because the previous time I went diving in Blue Springs was in 2005 and it was perfectly clear. How long has this visibility issue been going on?

I was there last Sunday (10/21) and the viz was 15' at best all the way to the bottom. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't imagine it is completely back to normal that quickly. Maybe the park considers 15' to be "normal" now. :confused:

I was actually really disapointed because the previous time I went diving in Blue Springs was in 2005 and it was perfectly clear. How long has this visibility issue been going on?
near as I can tell about 3 months

Some divers came into the shop today. They said they could see the trees @ 60 feet. Hope this helps:D

Howard I hope you enjoy your first dive back in the water ... :wink:
Be sure to post a report :)
KP

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom