Boat Dive, anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrbeast1414

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

For part of my 16th Birthday, I am planning on going on a boat dive through my LDS, Wallins Dive Center, Sunday, February 6th. It is a three tank dive for 90 bucks, which is a pretty good deal IMO. Anyways, not many people are signed up so they might cancel the dive. If anyone can and wants to go, SIGN UP!!! :D or else it might get cancelled.

Thanks everyone!

In case anybody's wondering, the boat being used is the Silver Prince and the plan is to hit sites in Carmel (conditions depending). You can sign up over the phone or in-person.

I won't be there, but it should be fun. :)

In case anybody's wondering, the boat being used is the Silver Prince and the plan is to hit sites in Carmel (conditions depending). You can sign up over the phone or in-person.

I won't be there, but it should be fun. :)

yes thank you :)

What a brilliant idea! I'll try to find a babysitter for Feb 6th...

I just wanted to wish you a very Happy 16th Birthday :)!

Another excuse to go diving this day if you ask me...

I just called Wallins and tried to signup for that dive and they told me that I'm the first one to ask for it. Mrbeast, have you *actually* signed up for it? Who did you talk to there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom