Boat Seat plus Air trade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes!!! xoxoxox.

anytime, at your convenience....I have JB's truck too. just no manly men. Bring those strong boy kids you have and we can reward them.

All my friends are little office boys,with soft hands like Dennis. I have to get it over here though so we can throw a barbecue for herbicide and his wife and Dennis when they come in August.

Scubakevdm...it was lookin' possible for ya there for awhile.

I was actually going to have them box it up and send it to me...:wink:

I'm working all weekend, but if you need help Monday let me know.

42 days. You'll know cause I will be scarce. he tries to limit my SB time from there....

too funny. satellite call..."what are you doing?" "nothing" "are you on SB?" "NO!!"

Fishboy...thanks...I think I might have it done by then.

You are diving the 17th, I hope? Let's all hope for nice conditions and good viz.

Not a problem... just let me know. I've been slaving away sitting on a boat at night watching Pearl Harbor for RIMPAC. I do have the day off on Monday for the dives though... looking forward to it.

How many volunteers do you have so far? I can help out if there's going to be a few other guys. Just let me know via on here or phone (372-6760).

okay...so far miday Saturday. I think we might need one more...I will give a call when I know more. Thanks...I really need to do this and getting the seats for the 17th will work fine. Remember to tell me if you want air or Nitrox though. (ST is around 120)

catherine96821:
yea, you are too little. know any real women? ...with bicepts?

sigh, my man could do it one handed, by himself.
Hey now, this is a family forum....:wink: :wink:
Id jump in and help but Im stuck working the worst hazmat site I have ever been to. Four guys went down and may never recover when one backhoe bucket of dirt was removed.:shakehead

Back
Top Bottom