Boat Seat plus Air trade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ugh... hurry home, WC. Nobody to stir the pot, although the proprietor of RT got beat up.:11:

11:30 is good. Boat captain needs to give me the keys or join us at 1200. I can get the keys....so Four strong men is enough. It is about 400 pounds, but has wheels and there is an elevator to the truck...no stairs, but lifting to the truck bed is what we need the four guys for. Still, it's my lucky day to get this thing. Please don't let me forget to order the many tanks of EAN though...

you all need to decide what you want for your second dive... .34?

A friend and I will be downtown Saturday and should be able to get over to help out ... I just got my "tentative" Saturday schedule ...

11:30 in Hawaii Kai? Can you PM directions etc?

Aloha, Tim

oh, are you sure?

hey come by if you like, we might be grilling steaks.

Tom - we're trying to catch each other - I have the can light for him and he's loaning me a tank for camp next week... we just have to figure out how to cross paths lol.

Catherine - most likely won't be able to stay for food, but since we'll be down that way glad to help out.

lol - I got back a little after 10pm from Wahiawa - so it would have been a real late night dive ...

Did you guys cancel the dive or still make it?

catherine96821:
Please don't let me forget to order the many tanks of EAN though...

Ummm... are these for diving or for after lifting that heavy grill into the bed of the truck? :D

Couldn't resist... sounds like a wonderful present for you and wish I were in Hawaii to at least do some diving, dang it! :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom