Bonaire 6/14- 6/21 First timers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks. We are working on setting up something else. I'm not sure if it will be Bonaire or someplace elese. As much as I like Bonaire I would sure love to try some new places.

How was your trip? Hopefully wonderful.

We are going to reschedule our trip we just haven't figured out when.

It was amazing, 100'+ visibility at most sites and a water temp of 82 everywhere. Seen a half dozen turtles and eagle rays and even a large nurse shark. Can't wait to go back, next time it'll be for two weeks

Our first trip to Bonaire was for 2 weeks and after a week we looked at eachother and remarked that we were soooo glad we weren't leaving yet! :wink: We're returning on Friday for another 2 week trip. :D :D :D

Well I am going end of August for one week and solo. I have been 7 times before for atleast 2 weeks with my wife. But needed a fix before next year's trip. hoping that one week alone will work. Agree though we have always been happy going for atleast two weeks and have remarked on it each time. Hoping this time will be different mmm.... .

Damn, maybe I shouldn't have asked. :depressed:

I don't think conditions change to much there, whenever you get out there you'll have a great time. Definitely dive Lac Cai (boat will be a lot easier than shore, but shore wasn't too bad) and the Hilma Hooker. Those were two of my favorite dives along with Andrea II where we seen the nurse shark. Next time I go I want to explore the east side more and dive Boca Spelonk.

Back
Top Bottom