Bonaire 9/05 pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the advie J. Too bad you didn't get to run your shots by the DeLoaches.

LOL, Mike...I havent forgotten about you......I owe you a video and I think next weekend may be the right time to produce it. You'll die once you see it... :)

I dont dissapoint.

J

Hi J,
great macro you have done there.
I tried with my macro lens during the last trip in Sipadan only once and I wasn't happy at all with the results. You have to get much to close to the fish and most of the time they were just gone when I was ready. I guess I will try another time.
Seeing what you did look like I will try it again next time
Ciao

All I can say is DARN YOU....and you to Jet....My PBD was about under control..lots of Amstel, and now you set it off again. :)

Nice photos, I tend to enjoy macro myself. I think a set of 165's are on my Christmas wish list.

Getting to and fro Bonaire was not fun thanks to Air Jamaica...but I gambled on them and lost. The flight from Bonaire to Montego Bay had about 30-40 people on it...so I should be lucky they didnt cancel THAT flight. Ohh well.....I looked at Continental's flight schedule and am not pleased with those times at all.....

Delta to American Eagle through San Juan is an option as thats what we ended up taking to get down there in the first place thanks to AirJ......really frustrating.

Ok enough of that....go for the macros Herman. :) Azo, you are right you do need to get close and several of the fish dont like that.....I had 4 would have been great Angel Fish shots that just didnt turn out because you only get one shot at it and for me I need atleast 10 shots of something to get one good pic. :)

J

Thanks for sharing those pictures. They are particularly nice. You having fun yet?

Nice pics, I enjoyed them.

Back
Top Bottom