Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Learned that I better watch out for donkeys crossing the roads in today's video! I've seen cars vs trees and cows, but I wonder what a donkey would do the front end of a vehicle????

Learned that I better watch out for donkeys crossing the roads in today's video! I've seen cars vs trees and cows, but I wonder what a donkey would do the front end of a vehicle????

There's also alot of wild goats roaming about too. That would be bahhhd too! :rofl3:
Sorry, I couldn't resist. My bahhhd!

It looks like four loooooong weeks to me!

I more down. In just 3 short weeks we will all be travelling or preparing to travel to BONAIRE!!!! [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php]
smiley-happy036.gif
[/url]
Are you ready?

Aruba also has donkeys roaming certain areas of the island. Our first year on Aruba as we were driving along I had to slam on the brakes because one ran out in front of the rental car. I proceeded to say "Look at this Jackass in the road!!" Tracey wasn't paying attention and got mad at me because she thought I was calling some PERSON a jackass with our son in the car. She had a good laugh once she realized I was actually talking to a JACKASS!!:D

OK. I admit it. I was wrong. A steady diet of ice cream and beer (not together) is not the most health conscious diet in the world. Just tried on the 3mm to be sure I could still get in it. :shakehead: Ever see a snake that just swallowed a rabbit?

The good news is I don't have to buy a new wetsuit. The bad news is y'all may need eye bleach. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom