Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those who are looking at airfares
Think out of the box, you may save money and gain flexibility by flying into Curacao then take the puddle hopper to Bonaire. Insel air has flights between Curacao and Bonaire thurout the day. Insel has allowances for scuba gear and it looks like they charge only for the second bag on the puddle hopper.

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN MATH AND CHECK BAGGAGE AND TIME ISSUES

Example
LA - 896 united
Curacao first - 665

Atlanta - 887 united
Curacao first - 650

Houston - 862 united
Curacao first - 752

I wish I knew if American Airlines was going to be around at that time. Flights from ATL to BON are $861 each on Delta. Flights from ATL to CUR on American are $461.

Looks like the round trip between CUR and BON is $93.00

It's only a 30 minute flight.

I wish I knew if American Airlines was going to be around at that time. Flights from ATL to BON are $861 each on Delta. Flights from ATL to CUR on American are $461.

Looks like the round trip between CUR and BON is $93.00

It's only a 30 minute flight.

That's a great price but if American Airlines goes under between now and then there's no guaranteeing that other airlines will honor their ticket it's totally up to the individual carrier.

just checked prices on insel air, MIA nonstop to Bonaire for those dates and it was $462 roundtrip. they operate the only nonstop from south fl to BONAIRE. their baggage allowance on the MD80 aircraft used from MIA seemed resonable(less allowance from curaco using smaller aircraft) and so does the price. cheap fares to MIA are common as well as frequent flier award availability during june,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Ahhhh, I remember last time I went flights were overnighters arriving in the wee hours of the morning. Soooooooo, keep the info coming on flights y'all find and I guess I can piece meal something together. Now let me go write to my dive buddy to see if I have a roomie or not! PDT #8 FALL IN!

We are on United leaving IAH at 1159pm arriving in BON at 554am or something like that...plenty of time to blow bubbles all day!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom