Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's right!!! Mounted right to mask!!! This is gonna be A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!

Just a bit of unsolicited advice from a fellow GoPro fan here... I'd suggest you give it a test dive even in a pool and look at the footage to see how you like it.

Head mounts are great for all sort of sports, but the bubbles in scuba sometimes get in the way.

Good luck

:yeahbaby:TODAY IS INVASION CREW UPDATE DAY:yeahbaby:

banana.gif
Will you be on the crew list?
banana.gif

As the temps are below freezing and the highways are clogged with wrecks caused by black ice on the roads, thinking of Bonaire is helpful.

That is quite the interesting way to video a dive!

Personally I enjoy having something in my hands, but the no-trouble head mount could be handy.

I think I like the camera in my hands mostly to keep something between my face and sharks or barracudas! :)

I guess now its getting close enough to actually start researching the trip more. Crd and I are thinking about bringing atleast one sidemount rig.

Clay, David, and I may bring sidemount rigs & regs too.

Dang. Sidemount with EAN32 in <50' of water would be a great way to spend the afternoon. Wish I knew how to use SM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom